Friday, March 19, 2010

“I love babies” says Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor has become an aunt again when her sister Karisma Kapoor gave birth to a healthy baby.
“I am very happy to be Maasi again, I just returned from the hospital. Even if born healthy and well. We have a big family gathering. Mom, Dad, Samaira, Sanjay (though the pair), CIF and I are having a really beautiful family together, “Psychology of the carina.
Bebo is very happy at the birth of his nephew who have either canceled or postponed all her work assignments and imminent a week.
“Yes I have! – Nothing, not even the work can not be achieved between my kids, yo! I love kids, and I can not wait for even a child in her arms and play with it. Even when occupied with the baby, my mom and I take turns to baby sit Samaira.“I’m hoping that this interval is with great pleasure! I’ve going to buy baby clothes and toys, and we expect to be given to him. This penetration is also a great way for my family all together and connecting in a big way . Karina says enthusiastically.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment